"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Woofer Wisdom


May/June 2007

Guess what happened this month? I and my humans got to go the Dallas World Aquarium!
And do you know what I saw there? I saw River Otters!! River Otters! Can you believe it? Real, live, breathing River Otters! I was quite interested in them, and the River Otters would swim up by me and look at me! I’m quite sure that they were asking me to come swim with them. You know I’m a water dog! But…I couldn’t. My humans just didn’t seem to get the message that I wanted to go swim with those River otters.
So of course I had to be the good service dog that I am and walk by them. Oh, if only I could have gotten in that tank of River Otters! Someday, someday, just maybe, I might swim with those River Otters.
In June me and my family are moving to Tennessee.
But for right now, let me give the Woofer Wisdom for this month:

#9. Enjoy the fun things in life, like River Otters!

Maybe next month will be as exciting as this month!
See ya’ll in July!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment