"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday



My life has been so crazy busy right now, Easter has really sneaked up on me this year. School, part-time work, and lots of college prep really take up one's time! (see future devotional for more explanation of this thought). I'm really excited about the Easter pagent that our church and local univeristy put on--but other than that, I really haven't given Easter any thought. Honestly, I just don't get excited about chocolate bunnies and brightly colored eggs!

What I do get excited about is what this holiday really stands for...Christ's death and resurrection! This (above) video from Ignitor Media captures my thoughts exactly, and they say it a lot better than I could! I was really blessed when I first watched this video, and I hope you are too.

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment