"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Our God


We'll get back to caves next week, but this week I wanted to take a break from that and share with you a song that has really meant a lot to me throughout the past week. College has been incredible, exhilarating, amazing, wonderful, but also challenging. In those challenging times I listen to some of my favorite uplifting songs on YouTube...this one by Chris Tomlin, "Our God", has become my new favorite! I hope and pray that you are blessed by it just like I was.

Happy Sabbath and enjoy!

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment