"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Overflowing Barns


"Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine." 
~Proverbs 3:9-10

*     *     *

As you may have known, I'm a freshman at Southern Adventist University now and that means that I'm extremely busy!* So busy, in fact, I don't have much time to write any devotionals. I don't want to give it up, but I do think that I'm going to change things up a bit. Instead of writing a full length devotional, I'll post a Bible verse and coorelating picture. I pray that you are blessed!

*: You might want to check out http://southernblogs12-13.posterous.com/, a blog to which I contribute and write what being a freshman at Southern is like.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture, and very good verse to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete