"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, December 24, 2007

Good News of Great Joy!

Merry Christmas, friends!

Sorry I haven't been able post much this month, but there have been reasons.

1) I'm been busy doing other stuff.

2) Our computer came down with a virus, therefore no Internet. Finally, just today, Dad got our computer and Internet up. That's my good news of great joy!;D

Last Friday my grandparents (the same ones that came for Thanksgiving) came to our home for Christmas. I think they will be here though most of this week. We are having lots of fun with them.

I do think it's about time for Christmas. It seems that the presents are outgrowing the tree!;)

Sorry I don't have any pictures. Since we took all our stuff off the computer, I haven't put anything back on the computer.

I will close now because my grandfather and I are going to watch some Reminisce DVDs.

'Bye!

Photobug