"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Aquarium Adventure

Going to the Tennessee Aquarium yesterday was a LOT of fun!! I thought y'all might like to see some of my better shots....



Photobug






We started our journey in the 'Tropical Cove'.












These beautiful blue birds were sure noisy! They are Hyacinth Macaws.



My father and sister intently looking at something....


A beautiful blue butterfly!


I am a penguin...Think of small, fast, black & white torpedoes...

Did you know that penguins can achieve bursts of 20mph??



You 'otter' have been there! I really enjoyed the two river otters the Aquarium. The otters were really fast, and it was hard to get a picture of them!;D

Well, that's it!

'bye!