"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Holdiays!


Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy January 7.....Guess I haven't done as well as I'd hoped.


Christmas went great. I got several pairs of the proverbial socks (which I really did need), some shirts, and books.


But now I shall tell about 3 of my favorite gifts:


  • a 1 GB xd memory card

  • "20Q", a electronic hand-held game. "20Q" asks you 20-25 questions before it guesses what you have in mind. Usually it guesses (and therefore wins), but if "20Q" can't guess what you have in mind after 25 questions, you win. The only things "20Q" hasn't been able to guess are scissors and dog biscuits!!!

  • My third favorite Christmas gift was some computer games. In "Polar Bowler" you bowl (of course!) and try to hit as many pins as you can in one strike. You can also choose from different lanes and characters.

  • The other game that I got is called "Polar Golfer". In this game you can chose from eight characters and can choose whether to play 9 or 18 holes. There's are Bonus Rings in which you can gain more points. In both games it's fun because I still haven't unlocked all the lanes/characters so it gives me a incentive to play.

Which brings me to my next point. I can only play games and/or go on the computer if:



  • a) I play the games with both hands (namely my right, which is my weaker hand).

  • b) I do my E-STIM (therapy)

  • I have to have time in my "Computer Checkbook".

Around the 1st, Mom decided that I needed more time studying math. (Which, by the way, is one of my weaker subjects). She noticed that I always seem to have time to do my computer, but not always have time to do math.


So she designed an ingenious plan.


I can only do computer if I have done extra math, in addition to my regular school. Ugh! Oh well.


So I hope I have caught y'all up on my life.


Tennessee Photobug


P.S.-The picture included in this post was taken Christmas Day by my father.