"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Friday, October 24, 2008

Announcing...the Fall Photo Contest!

^^my cousin Andrea in Spain. Taken by my aunt, Jamie. Photo #1
^^My grandmother when she was out here last Sept. What a nice shot! (Personally one of my all time favorites!) Photo #2

^^Same goes for this photo. What a nice Grandpa! (He also buys Silk!) :) Photo #3


^^My 4-year-old sister Alison by her slide yesterday. What a cute sister! ;) Photo #4



Hi Everyone!
Yes, finally I have gotten in the time to post the first post of the Fall '08 Photo Contest! I e-mailed you, and you said you'd vote, so here it is!
The first section: People. As always, vote your choice in the poll provided in the sidebar. Enjoy!

Photobug
P.S.-All photos, unless noted, are taken by myself.
P.P.S-Each poll will be up for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment