"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Calendar worthy?...I didn't THINK so!

Just a quick note to say that I am still alive! I have been having lots of fun with my grandparents this past week. Not many important things have happened this week, so I'll just wait to post after Christmas, which can you believe is only 5 days away??

Actually, ONE exciting thing happened this week. Actually, TODAY! The Women's Ministries department of our church decided to make a calendar as a fundraiser this year. So about a month ago they asked in the bulletin if people could submit their photos....and I did! They ended up using two of my photos-on the front and back covers! I feel VERY humble and not worthy for this honor! However, I am very happy about it. :) Anyway, included in this post are the photos that the church used. Also My Wonderful Mother bought me one of the calendars, which was VERY nice!!!!!!

~Photobug ^^The photo on the front cover of the calendar, "For the Beauty of the Earth, 2009". You may also remember that this was the photo that won the "Flowers" category in the Fall Foto Contest this year.

^^This is the photo they used on the back cover of the calendar. Both of these photos were taken in my grandparent's yard this summer in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment