"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sorry!! :(

Well I know it has been like forever since I posted on here. :( I am sorry that I ended up not having time for the Photo Contest--I will be posting those photos on here for recognition, and I think I will have to mess around with my blog some more. The summer has just flown by, and FB has taken over as the main communication agent for me.....but if any of you want to see my photos when I post them on FB, just drop me a line through my e-mail and I will put you on the list of people who aren't on Facebook but would enjoy seeing my photos. You can see them, without being on FB.

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment