"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Something Exciting is Actually Happening!!!

So. Something exciting is actually happening! :P I know I haven't posted on here since day-after-Christmas....but on the other hand, not much newsworthy stuff has happened, anyway! :P

Let me try to catch you up. For starters, from December-middle-of-February, we have had snows pretty much every two weeks!! One week, the electricity even went off! (Of course, that was the day I was planning to blog on here...naturally, it didn't happen.) In January my great aunt Jeanne and great uncle Steve came to our house for a night on their way to Florida...that reminds me, I need to tell you something! Just hold on, please remember to remind me (:P)

First of all, I have been flying in my Flight Simulator almost everyday. I have enjoyed flying from Fort Worth, Texas, to Seattle, Washington; in Alaska; in Tennessee; in California; in Florida, and I'm sure many other places I can't remember. :P I especially like flying the Boeing jets, such as the 747, 757, etc. I also really enjoy that I have Air Force One! :D (Dad and I are currently flying the Lewis & Clark trail from St. Louis, to Astoria, Oregon!!!)

Oh, thank you! Thank you for reminding me. Yes I will talk about Florida now. While other members of my extended family have migrated down to Florida earlier in the winter, as you can tell from my snow-telling, we have stayed in cold Tennessee for most of the winter. HOWEVER! Starting Monday, we are heading down to my grandparents' place as well, to meet up with all the aunts, and uncles, and cousins, etc. etc. for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary!! It will be quite fun, especially since I haven't seen my aunt, uncle, and cousins who are missionaries in Ireland for 3 years. So I am sure I will enjoy Spring Break very much. Since I will have more Internet access there, I suspect you might hear from me sometime soon...though that's no guarantee, as you well know! :P

So I guess that's it for now. Hopefully more news coming soon!! :D

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment