"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Florida Report


Hello! Me is back. ;) Sorry it's been so long. I "was" going to post in Florida, but there were just too many things to do! And since I've been back, I've been flying, and doing all sorts of other things with my Florida photos. (making a slideshow, posting them on Facebook...)

So ANYWAY now this blog has reached the top of the list! ;) Of course, if you are on my Facebook friend list you will have already seen these photos plus more, but for those of you who aren't I thought I'd better post. AND my mother has recently started a blog!! So OF COURSE I couldn't let HER post more than I am!! ;D Hahaha.

So here is my little "Florida Report". In the photo above, I am at bottom right, surrounded with my family. As you may remember from my last post (now I'm scratching my head....WHEN did I post last?!? :P ) our family was going to Florida to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. It was quite fun, with everyone there--Grandpa & Grandma, their kids, the kids' spouses, and the grandkids. It was loud, but sure fun! :)

Other things I did while in Florida were:

Playing a SORRY game tournament with my Uncle Brian, winning 16-14!! (Brian is a REALLY good SORRY player!! [this sentence could be true either way. He is very knowledgeable on how to play the game, AND he knows how to, um..be sorry!])

Go to the beach and see birds, waves, sand and people.

Fly on a SR-71A Blackbird halfway across the country, and download a zillion planes from www.simviation.com.

So here's the photos! Enjoy!

~Tennessee Photobug




^^Grandma & Grandpa cutting and eating the cake.

^^My father.


^^ My SORRY Uncle Brian who lost our SORRY game tournament 16-14!! ;D (SORRY, Brian!)



^^Grandpa with video camera.




^^My Wonderful Mother.





^^Grandma, Grandpa and their four kids. Mom's at top-left.






^^Grandma, Grandpa, and the Grandkids. I'm at top left.







^^Grandma and Grandpa getting a good laugh!








^^Another photo of Grandma, Grandpa, and their kids.









^^A Bird in the Indian River.










^^Another bird on the Indian River.











^^The four kids.


























^^The above two photos from a citrus plant we vistied!!!!! It was FUN!!!!














^^Grandpa and Grandma at the celebration.















^^Bird.


































^^Florida Sunrise.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment