"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Natures Photos & Bible Verses



Hello! :) If this all works out, above this text is a slideshow of photos I have taken in the past year or two and put the photos together with Bible verses. Remember, with a slideshow you won't be able to watch it in Facebook or your e-mail inbox. So just come to my actual blog, at: www.tennesseephotographer.blogspot.com to watch it on the main page. Enjoy! :D

~Photobug

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! You are really making me want to get a new camera and learn how to do the same thing. Or at least, take pictures and then call my handy-dandy teen to come help me with putting Bible verses on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool! The only problem is that the photos are only 320x240, so I can't read the text. Please take the time to upload the full versions.
    Thanks!
    --Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen--sorry, but on Dial-Up I can't upload pictures any bigger. However, if you check this post again, I enlarged the viewing frame so you CAN see the verses better. Before the slideshow frame was at 288x192, now I enlarged the Slideshow frame to the full size of the pictures--320x240. Hope this helps, and I can e-mail you the verses if you want.

    ReplyDelete