"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Part 3: After 12 Years...



So after 12 years, our whole family was able to be together again! The family reunion was really really awesome, a definite highlight in our vacation. It was REALLY fun seeing everyone again....including relatives from California and Spain!

The adults talked a lot, and the kids played on the Slip-N-Slide, as well as the trikes, bikes and scooters. I kind of migrated between the two groups, listening and taking photos. In the evening Grandpa treated us all out to a very nice restaurant. The restaurant even made a teenager full! ;D Haha.

Here's some of my pictures.....enjoy!

~Photobug

^^Grandpa and the grandkids, I'm in the red shirt.

^^The "Original 5": my Dad, Aunt Jamie, Grandpa, Uncle Doug, and Grandma.

^^The "Next-Original" 3: the siblings looking (sort-of) normal.... ;D Haha!


^^Now for the individual families with Grandma and Grandpa. Above, L to R: Andrea, Grandma, Jamie, Grandpa, and Luis.



^^Uncle Doug and his family with Grandma and Grandpa: L to R, Lizzie, Grandma, Doug, Grandpa, Lisa, and Ellie. Ed is sitting on Grandpa's lap.


^^And now for the craziest family of all...us! I sure don't know how I survive with them, but I do! ;) L to R: me, Grandma, Mom, Grandpa, Dad. Alison is on Grandpa's lap.

^^ Of course, are we different from the rest of the family?!? ;D Haha. What an awesome family I have! :) Keep looking for my last California post coming soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment