"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Alison's Angle


June 2007
"A Singing Lesson"
By Miss Pok-a-dot

Hello, there! I’m Miss Pok-a-Dot. I’m in Tennessee! Yea!I'm glad I'm in Tennessee. Guess what I’m doing? I’m singing! Yes, I am!
I make up songs for Bro to sing. Its lots of fun. Sometimes I’ll sing “Jesus loves me”, or “Jesus wants me for a sunbeam”. Bro and Mommy and Daddy think my songs are cute.
And, remember; ALWAYS end all of your songs with, “Bump-bump!” You see, where I’m going to bed each night, Mommy and Bro and Daddy always end our songs with “Bump-bump”. Brother started the "Bump-bump”, and I really liked it.
Guess what we did today? We went to the duck pond, and fed the ducks. It was LOTS of fun! Brother took some pictures, and he told me he’ll put the duck pictures on his photo gallery/blog.
I’m glad Bro has a photo blog because then he can put more pictures of cute little me!

That brought me to my last point. I’m not little anymore. I’m a big girl! Next month I’ll be 3 years old! I will have a birthday! Yea!
I also enjoy helping Mommy water her flowers and just plain being outside.
See ya’ll next month-I'll be 3! 3 is fun!

Miss pok-a-dot Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment