"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, July 16, 2007

Comments Wanted!

Hello, everyone! I've been expanding my horizens and I want your feedback!

1. How do you like this blog? Suggestions? Compliments? Complaints?

2. I have other blogs too.
( www.photobugpics.blogspot.com; www.thebibleiscool.blogspot.com )
How do you like these blogs? Suggestions? Compliments? Complaints?

Thank you for telling me your thoughts. You can inform me by clicking on the "0 comments" under this post. Thank you for your suggestions.

Tennessee Photobug

1 comment:

  1. Austin~
    I really enjoy your blog. And your pictures are great! I like to learn more about Tenn. by seeing all your photos. When I clicked on the link for the Bible is cool - it posted an error. I will try it again later. Keep up the good work!!
    Lisa in Texas = )

    ReplyDelete