"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Pumpkin's Place


Oh, hi! My name is "Pumpkin Pie” or Punky for short.
I probaly won't post often, but I thought I might like to tell you some things.
I'm Mommy's cat, and she calls me
"Ke-ke". I like Mommy.
I'm very active. My humans call me weird, but someone's gotta be weird! Why? Well, because, ah, I like to eat flowers, and rubber bands, and wires, and, and, well, you get the picture. My people think it's strange, but really, it is really tasty.
The boys, well they like to tease me and calls me all sorts of names. At least "Punky" is O.K. Before they've called me "Punkin".
The younger boy, I mean Tennessee Photobug, well, he's really fun. He has a toy- it’s like a disk on a stick, and he whirls the disk off the stick and I chase it and attack it. Roar! My people think I'm weird, but Mommy loves me so I think I'm safe. Well, guess that’s it!

Punky

3 comments:

  1. Austin~ I really enjoy your blog. You have taken great photos!! Hope ya'll are enjoying Tenn.
    Lisa in Texas = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 05, 2007

    Hi Punky. Hey, you sound like me; everybody's always calling me weird and strange and all that. Yeah and my nickname is "Ki-ki" too. Haha! Have you read my post on COW Online??

    ReplyDelete