"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Happy Birthday to Miss Pok-a-dot!"


By Miss Pok-a-dot
Extra "Birthday Special" Issue
July 2007

Hi, everyone! This is Miss Pok-a-dot, 3 years old!! I decided to have an extra special issue of Alison's Angle for my birthday.
I got lots of presents! I got some balls, bubbles, and doll clothes from Mommy and Daddy. I got a Pok-a-dot sun hat from Brother. I also got an animal alphabet puzzle from Anut Jamie, and a new doll from Grandma White.
For supper, I wore my crown and blew out candles. That was fun! We had peach cobbler and toast. Everyone sang to me "Happy Birthday".
The house was decorated in ballons! (yea!) and Streamers! And Mommy made some paper hanging butterflies. Yea!
My favorite thing was the sandbox! (picture) Mommy and Daddy gave me and green sea turtle sandbox. I got it today, instead of yesterday and I played with it for 2 hours! I like to dump and play with sand. Its fun!
I can't wait for next year!

Miss Pok-a-dot, 3 years old!!

1 comment:

  1. Hay Brother!I RELLLLLY like that post!!!!!!!!!!


    ~ Alison

    ReplyDelete