"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Alison's Angle


Sept. 2007
By the WiggleWorm, Alison

"'It's...Play with Sister Time, it's Play with Sister Time, everybody cheer, 'cause it's Play with Sister Time!'

"Hi, everyone! Guess what's my favorite class? Yes! You're right! It's "Play with Sister" class. Every school day, after Bro has done his Biology and Math, we get to play together for half hour. Yea! It's lots of fun.

"We do lots of things together in Play with Sister time. Sometimes we'll play Sandbox, or Bubbles. We also like to run, march, and play ball.
Another fun thing is rocking on Cowboy. Cowboy is my rocking horse. I'll drag Cowboy into Brother's room where the keyboard is. I'll ride Cowboy while Brother plays "Old Smoky", Aloha Oe", "Yankee Doodle", and the "Railroad track song" (I've been Working on the Railroad). I have a lot of fun rocking.

"Sometimes I'll sing. One of my favorites is "Lift Up the Trumpet". Here is goes:

"Lift up the Trumpet! SHOUT AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! Jesus is coming soon!"

Often times I'll play my kazoo while I sing.

"I am trying very hard to obey. But sometimes its very hard, and I don't obey. Then I have to sit on my bed. But I asked Jesus to help me and he is. I'm learning.

"Sometimes when we go to Wal-Mart and I'm very good, Mommy will take my to the Samaritan Center Toy Store. It's lots of fun. I'll play with the cars there, and last time there was a slide! That was fun.

"I guess that's all for now. I'm going to ask Brother if he can play with me more!
See you in October!

Signed,
"ALISON"