"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Puppy is Socialized! :)

Yesterday (Sabbath) was really exciting.

In the morning we went to church. We heard a excellent sermon. Sabbath School was equally good.

In the afternoon our friends came over. We ate lunch and they stay for the rest of the afternoon. It was fun.

Okay. Here is the real reason for my writing this article. In the evening there was an "8th grade social". This social is at our church's gym, and they don't even have a church school!! So this gym is just for the homeschoolers! The 8th grade social is once a month.

Shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone what I'm about to reveal to you!

Mom wanted to take me so I could know what it is and have fun. I wasn't so sure that I wanted to go because I didn't know anyone. But isn't that what the social is for?
But as CCI puppies have to be socialized, Mom said I had to be socialized.

So I went. Actually, is was fun. We sang songs, then played a game. Pam, the lady who coordinates the social, divided the group into adults, 8th graders, and siblings. Then Pam asked each group a question. We did two rounds, and I think the 8th graders won!

Then for about 40 minutes we played a game of kickball. The game was fun.
At about 9:00pm Pam gathered everyone and had prayer. Then Mom and I left.

Okay, I admit. The social was fun. And yes, I'm looking forward to the next one!

Tennessee Photobug

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! I told you! I told you! I told you! I KNEW you'd like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

    Okay, I'll stop bugging you now. I'm glad you had fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete