"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

EXTRA! EXTRA! ALISON DRAWS HER FIRST FACE!


an EXTRA edition of Alison's Angle
by Alison, the best 3 year-old artist

Guess what I did today? I drew my very first face! Yes!

Mommy has some special markers that I can play with. I made a drawing of Daddy, but now I think it was a drawing of me. See picture.

I have a lot more things to tell you, but Bro says to keep them until the end of this month when I write my monthly column.

So keep checking Bro's blog every once in a while! There's always something new!

Alison

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Alison! :)

    P.S. to Bro: Chapter Seven is up on "My Writing"!

    ReplyDelete