"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hip-hip hooray!~my uncle's coming this way!


Hip-hip hooray!~my uncle's coming this way!


Yes, it's true! My funny Uncle Brian from Arizona is coming to visit me and my sister next month. ;) He's probably going to be here from the 13th through the 22nd. Anyway, I thought y'all might enjoy knowing that. We were able to see him this past June in Michigan, and he and I played over 20 games of SORRY! Unfortunately, he won the majority of the games, thus earning the championship.


But look out-in case he didn't know, this visit's championship is called, "Revenge of the Nephew"! ;D


Anyway, so much for that. Today I did more chemistry and ITBS (achievement) tests. I "officially" start school on the 18th of this month, though I've been doing chemistry throughout the summer.


But next week will be an exciting one! My cousins from Florida (the ones I saw this past March), the Shift-Bowers, are coming for almost a week. That will be a lot of fun!


Guess that's all for now. More exciting news coming!


Photobug