"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Subscribe by E-mail!


Hi Everyone!

I have just figured out how to add a gadget to this blog so you can get my posts by e-mail.

This is nice because more of you friends and family can get my posts by e-mail. It's nice so you don't have to check my blog all the time, you can just read my posts when you check your e-mail.

I know I enjoy that. Instead of checking every little blog I like to read, I can just subscribe to that blog's feed.
Anyway, so much for that. If you just look to the right in the sidebar on this blog, you'll see a form that says "Subscribe via email". Below that there's a space for you to enter your e-mail address.

After you do that, you click "Subscribe". A window will automatically open after you do that, prompting you to enter the letters you see in a picture above.

Well, anyway I know I'm rambling too much but what I'm trying to get at is when you type in the letters, don't allow for spaces, just type in the letters in lower-case.


To see how this subscribing-thing worked, I tried it myself. I tried countless times to type in the letters and allowing spaces, but alas it didn't work. But when I typed in the letters with no spaces, surprise! It worked!

After you type in the letters, (don't worry, it really ISN'T that hard!) you will receive an e-mail. Open up your e-mail account, and click the link which is in the e-mail you have received. That will bring up another box, which will say "E-mail Subscription Confirmed", or something like that.


And then when I post, you will get an e-mail!


Anyway, I really hope you will try this. It really isn't hard! ;)

Happy Sabbath!

Photobug