"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Mystery is Opened

The Schift-Bowers, above: (l to r) Michael, Christa, Dan, Melissa
Well, for all of those who voted, thank-you, all 3 of you! Yes, the majority voted for the correct option, a turtle shell. I took this shot at the Chatt. Zoo on Alison's birthday. (See "Zoo Pictures" article).

So the "Mystery" is finally opened! ;D

As you may have already known, my cousins the Schift-Bowers from FL are here for the week. Melissa and I have played fooseball, and Michael especially enjoys air hockey. We all have enjoyed playing Polor Golfer and Polar Bowler.
Michael and I have also played Laurenopoly and Connect Four.

Today is Melissa's birthday and we expect to have cake and presents at lunchtime. See her blog at: http://www.aquagirl-oceansoffun.blogspot.com/.

Anyway, sorry this is such a short post, but I will try to post later this week.

Photobug
NOTICE: To all of you who read my posts by e-mail, please still check my blog. Even if you don't read my post again, I do have every so often contests that can't be put in a blog post, only in the sidebar of my blog. So please check my blog as well as reading my post by e-mail! ;)