"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Grand Finale


At last, the time has come! You, my faithful blog readers have voted your 4 favorite photos out of the 18 pictures to choose from. Good job! Now is the time to vote for your all-time favorite-and the photo you choose will be the winner of the Fall Foto Contest!

Before I show you the 4 final photo contestants, I must make a few comments on the previous poll. Even though I was disappointed by the record-low number of votes (6), You definitely had a strong choice. Photo #5, the photo my mother took of my sister holding a butterfly-to be plain, stole the show! Out of the 6 votes, 5 were for Photo #5! (see winner pic. above).

Anyway, good job! Below are the 4 final pictures. As always, the poll is in the sidebar.

Photobug

^^Category #1 (People) finalist. A picture I took of my sister Alison, by her slide. Photo #1^^A picture of a stream my grandfather in Michigan took. Category #2 (Scenery) finalist. Photo #2

^^ A picture I took of some bleeding hearts in my (Michigan) grandmother's garden this summer. Category #3 (Flower) finalist. Photo #3

^^A picture my mother took of my sister holding a black-swallowtail butterfly. Category #4 (Butterflies) finalist. Photo #4

No comments:

Post a Comment