"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Sneaky, Surprise Win!!!

"Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the 3rd weekly edition of the Fall Foto Contest! As I watched the seconds tick down (literally) on this week's poll, I was amazed!
Yesterday there were 3 votes for Photo #2 (the pink flowers/branch) and 2 votes for Photos #1 & 3, while Photo #4 (the mountain & fence) had one vote.
However, when I checked today on the poll's progress, there were 10 votes, while there were 8 yesterday. Photo #3 (the river) pulled ahead with 4 votes!!! Yesterday it only had two!!!"


OK, okay, maybe I am getting a little too carried away with things, reporting it like a TV station...but well, I AM really amazed! I don't think I've ever had so much voting in the last 24 hours or so! So the winner is (above) the river photo (Photo #3) my grandfather took in Michigan. Way to go, Grandpa!! Way to go everybody! Thanks so much for the interaction! Keep it up!

Anyway, so much for all the excitement. Below are the next set of photos-the section of "Flowers". Trust me, this is going to be a hard one because I taken several nice flower pictures this year! In addition, I couldn't narrow the selection down to 4. So you have 5 pictures to choose from. Still, I think you can do it! :) These photos are either taken by myself at my grandmother's house in MI, or here in TN.

Happy Voting!

Photobug ^^Photo #1

^^Photo #2


^^Photo #3



^^Photo #4




^^Photo #5

No comments:

Post a Comment