"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pictures, Finally!!!



Well "Hello Again" everyone! I finally managed to get enough time to post some pictures after, let's see.....5 weeks?? :P

Well I know some of you who are my Facebook friends may have seen these photos before, but I thought for the ones who aren't on Facebook and only see my blog would enjoy seeing theses pictures. Most of our my family, taken within the past few weeks.
I haven't done much more than I did last week, just a tad bit more. I went to the Dermatologist and got a biopsy done and started my Human Anatomy course, which is fascinating!!!!!!!! Seeing how God designed even just the tiny "unimportant" cell is absolutely astounding. (Note: there is no such thing as "simple" in God's creation!!)

Yesterday my good friend Wild Pilot came over and we had fun petting the dog (who absolutely ADORES my friend!!), playing Polar Golfer, Foosball and my train layout.

Tonight I am going to my Sabbath School's social, and next week we are having.....(well, let's just put it this way: there is going to be more to do than school, sleeping, and eating! If you know my family, you'll know what's happening. The Migration Route is opening! Details coming...next week!) Also next week I am hopefully posting another surprise...so keep watching this blog! :-D

~Photobug
^^Our street, looking out to the road.



^^Our house. I confess, that really ISN'T our flag, but it DOES look nice in that picture, doesn't it?!?




^^ One of my favorite shots of my sister!!





^^Another favorite. Alison really enjoys her bike!! ^^I really liked this shot of Lauren. I took it while I was doing the photo shot for Happy Dog!, a flip book movie with music I made. BTW-if any of you want it, just e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
^^Another shot, another day. I must say I like this one as much, or more than the shot above. :)

^^My parting shot-some fungus that caught my eye last month when I was out wandering in our woods with camera in hand.
Well I hope you have enjoyed this small glimpse of what I have been doing and taking. Remember-next week there is exciting news!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment