"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beautiful May Flowers

Tennessee beauty still abounds in May! I personally think spring is one of my favorite seasons, for sure a great time to photograph flowers!
I hope you will enjoy the following pictures I have taken. The roses and peonies (sp.?) are in our yard; the rest of the pictures were taken on the Promenade last week. I was really excited when I got some bee and ladybug shots!
Enjoy! :)

~Photobug

P.S.-Be sure to visit my actual blog, and vote in my poll! Click here to go to my blog.





















^^I really liked this shot with the bee!






^^I also liked this shot of the ladybug. :)


^^I don't know why, but I really this this picture is cool!




^^For this photo, I had to lay on the ground, the flowers were so low!


^^If you look closely, you can see a bee or some kind of insect on this flower as well.

1 comment:

  1. O.K. So now I wish I had taken my camera with me on our walk. You got some really nice pictures! But I DID at least take your dog, and she enjoyed her walk. :D

    ReplyDelete