"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alison's Angle


August 2007
by Alison (my play name is "Poke");)

Guess what I did this month? We went to Michigan in our big red car!! (van) It was a lot of fun.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I REALLY like Grandpa! Shhhh....don't tell Daddy, but I think I like playing with Grandpa better then playing with Daddy!!!
While we were at Grandpa's, we went to Greenfield Village and I rode the merry-go-round!! Yea!! I rode the roos-ter! We went to Frankenmuth, too. One really fun thing I did was pet Grandpa's neighber's cat I got a good laugh out of that one.
I think the only thing I didn't like was the LONG hours of being strapped in the car.

This month also Brother started his school. I'm doing school, too! I'm a BIG girl!!
I finger paint, and do lacing cards. I like to color and cut & I also do puzzles.

But let me tell you about my favorite school class. Its "Play with Sister time"!!!!
Play with Sister time is when Brother breaks half-hour from his school work anhd plays with ME!!! It's FUN!!!

I'm trying to learn to be an obeying girl even if I don't want to. It is very hard to learn. But I'm doing pretty good, Daddy says.

Well, guess that just about all.
See ya'll in September!!

Alison (my play name is "Poke")!!

No comments:

Post a Comment