"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Homeward Bound!

We are leaving Michigan tomorrow, so I wanted to post one last time.
Let me give you an overview of my past weekend.

Friday-Grandpa, Dad and I went to "the Henry Ford". To those of you who asked, I DID see everything I hadn't seen the other 2 days I went there.
We went did Greenfield Village in the morning, and Henry Ford Museum in the afternoon.
I took 265 photos, and that's not including the other days we went to "the Henry Ford". The other days I probably took 300-400 photos together. With two previous years of taking photos at "the Henry Ford", I have well over 1000 photos to make my PowerPoint!!

Sabbath & Sunday-We drove over to Berrien Springs, MI to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was fun. We slept there overnight, and left my aunt and uncle's place at about 11:30. We arrived here at my grandparent's a little after 3:00.

Everyone is packing now, as we are leaving at about 6:00am tomorrow morning. Hopefully we should be home in Tennessee at about 6:00pm.

I wasn't able to find a way to post photos on vacation, but the first chance I get to post at home I will post LOTS of photos!!
Prepare yourself to be bombarded with TONS of Vacation photos!!

That's all!
See you in Tennessee!

Tennessee Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment