"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pumpkin's Place


By Punky, the WILD cat!
Post #2

"Hi, there, everyone!!! Guess what I've been up to?? Trouble!! Yea!!

"Okay, okay. I'll come down to earth. But not for long! This month some people ("relatives", I think they're called) came to my house. I did not invite them! Some of them seemed to move real fast. So, what did I do? Problem solved already - I hid and rested and slept on beds as well as underneath them. I just didn't stay in the living room for any length of time. But when they left you should have seen me! I raced and ran all over the place! It was fun!

"My humans also went on a trip this month. One of Mommy's friends came over and took care of Felix and me, but I was really super-cat glad when they got home.

"That brings me to my next point. Felix - the cat. Shall I add, the SLEEPY cat! Felix sleeps all his days away. He is NOT my brother - he is my STEP brother. (He thinks that the relation is the other way around, as he was here before me.) Felix is mostly black. He is Dad's cat; I'm Mommy's cat. She calls me "kee-kee".

"My favorite place to be is on the table. You see, I'm not allowed to be on the table. But my friend Kiryl is allowed on his table. Why shouldn't I have that 'right' as well? Mommy doesn't like when I'm on the table, so I'm pleading and protesting for 'Equal Cats' Rights'. Sounds good, doesn't it?

"Well, guess that's it for now, with one exception: ruling from the computer top. You see, I'M king here and rule from the computer top! Sometimes when my humans are using MY computer, I put my down and THUMP my bony tail on the screen.

"Better go-gotta get into some more trouble!"

Signed,

Punky the WILD cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment