"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Alison's Angle


October 2007

By Alison, the Outdoor Toddler


"Yea! WA-HO!"


"Hi everyone! Guess what happened to me this month?? Our family moved into our new house!!! I am really having fun and enjoying myself here at our new house. There is lots of things to do at this new place, so let me tell you all about them!!


YARD-I LOVE my new big backyard. At our old house I didn't have any play space outside, because out side was just the driveway and poison ivy. He in our new house I have a HUGE yard.

One of the things I like to do in my new yard is to play the game of Tag. It's lots of fun. Brother will chase me, then I will chase Bro! Sometimes Daddy joins the game, and that's LOTS of fun! Sometimes we'll run all around the house!

Another fun thing I like to do is to pretend I'm trimming the trees. I take a stick from the ground and I'll wave it up on the trees. It's lots of fun.

Let's see...what else do I do outside? Oh, yes! The Luge! I'll tell you about the Luge.

First, Brother gets a towel and lays it down in our little red wagon. Then he'll pull me to the carport (the start of the driveway). Brother will get in, and he pushes off with his feet. Our driveway slopes, so gravity pulls us down. It's lots of fun. After we stop at the end of the driveway, I'll get in the wagon and Bro will pull me up to the carport. Then we will do it again, and again!

I REALLY like playing with Brother and Daddy outside.


BASEMENT-I also like playing in our basement. Daddy nailed some boards on the stairway, so I won't fall off when I go up and down all by self!!! Since my room upstairs is so small, most of my toys are downstairs in my play area. I really like to play with my train track, blocks, kitchen and picnic table. Brother also lets me play with his horse barn.

Oftentimes I will play Foosball or Air Hockey. Those games are fun! Daddy has my bike (tricycle) downstairs and I'll ride a lot. Riding's fun!:D


So, as you can see I'm having a lot of fun with my new house and yard. Brother's including some pictures he took of me.


See you in November!!


ALISON, a.k.a. THE OUTDOOR TODDLER


P.S.-Bro says to tell you that Pumpkin's Place will be up in the next few days.