"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Life in General


Well, I guess there hasn't been much to talk about lately, but I thought I might inform you about what's happening. Last week our family went over to another teacher's home and carved pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. At home, We would light it sometimes, and Alison would say her pumpkin was "smiling"! (See picture). Dad took this picture.
Yesterday Ryan and Jessica-some neighbor kids-came over to show us their pet rabbit. They were really nice. I took some pictures of their rabbit, but I haven't gotten them onto the computer yet. I will post my rabbit shots when I can.

Yes, Woofer Wisdom and Pumpkin's Place are coming, but I haven't been able to type my cat and dog's articles onto the computer yet. They're coming, but all I seem to have time for now is school and sleep!!!;)

More later,

Tennessee Photobug