"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grandparents arrive in beautiful Tennessee!



Well, my Grandpa and Grandma from Michigan are now here at our abode. They arrived here at about 6:45pm. They will stay here with us until the 28th of this month.



We have already had a lot of fun with them. I have shown Grandpa some of my PowerPoints that I have made, and we have also gone out to our woods and taken pictures, even doing a photo shoot out there.
Our little place here in Tennessee is really beautiful right now, especially with all the fall color.
We have also looked at each other's photos.

On a different note, I thought I'd tell you about some changes I made on this blog.

I have what you might think made 3 new labels in "Article & Column Links".

  • What used to be the labels "Alison's Angle" and "Pumpkins Place/Woofer Wisdom" is now just simply "Alison's Angle and other columns".
  • I deleted the label "My life/my photos" since there was so many posts in there (43) and I thought that if anyone DID want to read my past posts, they can go directly to the post of their choice under "Archives".
  • For the people who want to read some of my recent posts that might not be on the home page, I created "Thanksgiving". This label consists of posts posted in November. You can also get to these posts in "November" under "Archives", which is right below "Article and Column Links".
  • "Woods photos" is really just what it sounds like. "Woods photos" is posts that have my photos of our woods.

    Currently Mom and Grandma are gone to the Samaritan Center, Grandpa's napping, Dad's working on his laptop, and I'm on the computer.



    Included in this post are some photos I thought y'all might like.



    Tennessee Photobug