"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, November 26, 2007

An Amazing Aquarium


Yesterday I went on a trip of a lifetime-a trip to the Tennessee Aquarium! It was tremendously fun.
For most of the time I was alone with Brian and/or Grandpa, which was really nice. With a toddler sister, it's hard to get a lot of "alone" time.

I've just posted two photo-articles that contain a bunch of photos from my trip.

My favorite exhibits were the penguins and the butterfly garden. Included with this article is my favorite picture I took at the Aquarium. There were a BUNCH of fish, some scary and some not.
(Quick! Write down what I'm about to say, so you have proof that I said this!)There were two buildings, and in one there was an absolutely HUGE saltwater tank.
In this tank there were SHARKS! and it was kind of fun taking pictures of them! (WHAT! Did I say that I LIKED sharks?!?) But it all makes a difference which side of the glass you're on!;D

There was even a place where you could go inside a tunnel and see what a fish sees! Last but least, there was an "Undersea Cavern" where you could under and see the "Secret Reef" (where the sharks were) from underneath!

The Tennessee Aquarium was a GREAT place to go to. I made a lot of memories there.
For more info, visit their website at: www.tnaqua.com.

More later,
Tennessee Photobug