"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

An uncle sorely missed! :(

Well, as of 10:30 today, my Uncle Brian left our home to fly back to his home in Phoenix, AZ.

Within 15 minutes I was crying!

We played SORRY at least 7 times, and I won the majority, so I'm the "SORRY champion".
Brian and I played BIBLEOPOLY (a Bible version of MONOPOLY) 4 days in a row, Friday, Sabbath, Sunday and Monday and he won all 4 times! ;) So he is the "BIBLEOPOLY champion"!:)
We also played Fooseball a couple times.

Yesterday afternoon Brian took me and we got a book from the ABC I wanted.
We had pizza last night.

I took a math test, studied for a Biology test, and wrote a letter for school today.

But we have exchanged e-mail addresses, and I am for sure going to keep in touch.

But Uncle Brian is still going to be sorely missed....:(

Tennessee Photobug

P.S.-I will get a picture of me and Uncle Brian up here on this post as soon as I can.