"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures already??

Yep! I was hoping that the next post on this blog would be of pictures from my Smokies photo trip, but today I got some really nice pictures and just had to share them!
By the way, it's only 3 days till that photography trip....(see countdown at at bottom sidebar.)

Photobug

P.S- below the pictures there's an acrostic I wrote for school yesterday. I thought y'all might like it....;)

This photo I took at about 7:15 this morning. I was getting dressed, and the sun was positioned so right....so I quickly finished dressing and took this shot!;)
Our daffodils are blooming in profusion now.
Can you believe it?? I've gotten a pretty good bird picture!! I was outside today taking photos of my sister and just spring in general, and then this happy chickadee landed on a semi-close tree branch. The bird's even in focus! ;)

Okay-here's the acrostic I wrote for school yesterday:

Spring is
Plenty of rainbow-colored flowers and
Ringing laughter of children
In
Never-so-pretty-before
Gardens so green.