"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, September 6, 2008

What I'm Shooting

Greetings & Salutations to all! (As my friend Wild Pilot would say!)

I have been thinking and have decided to make a few (good) changes to this blog.

First of all, I added a "Slideshow" feature at the top of the sidebar so, quite literally, you can see "What I'm Shooting". Of course I'm not going to stop posting photos in my posts here, but I thought a slideshow would be cool.
Don't worry if you don't have High-Speed Internet; you can still see the slideshow! I only have dial-up and the slideshow works just fine.

Second of all, I have a real profile on here, not just a picture and text. AND I have now added "Followers" to my blog. So if you are a blogger, you can see my posts on your Dashboard. At any rate, I hope you enjoy these changes.

On a different note, we are definitely playing the family "motel" the next few weeks. Of course that will be fun to see some old friends, an uncle, and my grandparents.
So there is a lot to look forward to more than school, school and more school!

Will write more later!

Photobug