"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sad and Happy all at Once

Left to right: my 4-year-old sister, me, my P.T. Donna, and my service dog Lauren. Left to right: Alison, me, Mom, Lauren, and Dad Left to Right, the Tennessee Trio: TN Girl, TN Photobug, (me), and Wild Pilot
__________
Hi all!
qw
I wanted y'all to know that things are still going great for me in my recovery of last Friday's surgery.
Yesterday (Sabbath) I stayed home from church because I had had surgery the day before. I spent the morning e-mailing and blogging to let people know how well I was doing. In the afternoon the whole troop (my P.T. Donna, plus me and my family went on a walk on our road. It was a lot of fun. It was wonderful to get into the great outdoors again, even if I was just being pushed in a wheelchair.
qw
In the evening my best friends Wild Pilot and TN Girl came over with their family for an evening of fun and laughter. Donna treated everyone. My friends and I form a club named the "Tennessee Trio", so the Trio played Bibleopoly, and worked on our recording project. The Trio is working on recording a book by Eric. B. Hare entitled "Dr. Rabbit". "Dr. Rabbit" tells of Mr. and Mrs. Hare's missionary adventures in Burma starting in 1913. Recording was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Anyway, as always, the Trio's meeting was a blast. I think we will be getting together in a few weeks or so.
qw
Today kinda started on a sad note, though. My fabulous, wonderful and amazing P.T. Donna W. left for Texas around 10:00am today. But thankfully we will be able to keep in contact with her by phone calls, and quill pens and ink. ;)
qw
Photobug