"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Addicted to Spring!



I'll admit.....I'm already addicted to Spring! :P Since April 1, it seems like we've been living in a wonderland.....
Here are some more photos I took this morning. Mainly they are pictures of leaves, dogwood blossoms, and dandilions. Unlike my mother on her blog, I don't really have much to say about each photo...but anyway, enjoy! :D
~Photobug











^^Trying to get a sunrise right over a tree branch....






^^I think a blackberry bud....







^^Our home from the road.













No comments:

Post a Comment