"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dogwoods and Daffodils

Here's some more photos! Over the weekend I thought to myself as I posted my 60+ photos on here, "I won't have any more photos to post on here for a LOOOOONG time!" Well, scratch that idea...
Today I was innocently clearing my dishes from breakfast....and saw the BEAUTIFUL morning light. So I figured since I was early, I could take some photos. Then I took some photos of my sister later this morning, so here are the best.....

~Photobug






























1 comment: