"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pansies on the Promenade

I just love spring! Yesterday our family took a walk on the Promenade, and I would have to say yesterday's walk was one of my absolute favorites. Especially with all the flowers out! I had brought my camera "just in case I might want it"....

and I'm sure glad I did! I REALLY enjoyed taking pansy pictures. Unfortunately I don't know the names of the other flower types, so feel free to comment and inform me. Anyway, enjoy my latest spring photos!

~Photobug
^^My sister riding her bike.

















^^Mom with her new camera. "Two can play at this game!" she says.













^^I really like this photo...I wish I knew the name of the flower!












^^If you'll look closely you will see a bee in the center-left of the photo!






^^My father and sister.





^^A quotation from Ellen White's book Steps to Christ, engraved on a piece of wood...


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I wish I had gotten a "bee" shot!

    ReplyDelete