"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flying Hawaiian

No, I'm not going to live in Hawaii! ;) (But I might fly there in Flight Simulator!) And that's what I did yesterday and Sunday! Sunday I downloaded a Hawaiian Airlines Airbus 350-800 from Simviation.com and started flying it from Honolulu on Oahu to Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.

It was quite fun. It was really amazing--while I was taxiing through Honolulu, I had to wait for 5 planes to take off! While I know I flew most of the flight on autopilot (I did hand take-off), I still had lots of fun. Hope you enjoy the flight, through my photos! :)

~Photobug

^^Leaving Oahu. Honolulu is on the bottom-left.


^^This is one of the main screens which I see when I fly.


^^Looking ahead to Molokai.


^^Departing Oahu.

















^^In the Molokai-Lanai-Maui-Kahoolawe-Hawaii region.


















^^Landing at Kona, perfectly! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trip to Hawaii! I guess now I do not need to come up with the dollars to take a real trip there, since I've already flown there! ;)

    ReplyDelete