"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meatball 200


So yeah. Chef Photobug has once again, with his mother’s help made another meal! And, as Dad says, “you’re hired!” Everybody really enjoyed my Vegetarian Meatball Pizza. Here’s some pictures.

Making a double batch of meatballs, I’ve decided that I may not want to make meatballs for a long time…there was so much! (just teasing!) With the double batch, I suspected I would be making 200 meatballs! :P Thankfully I only had to make about 140. But for a while a thought there would never be an end to the meatballs!

1 comment:

  1. So. The leftovers are gone. We are ready for you to make pizza again!

    ReplyDelete