"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Oh, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"

Hi Everyone!

Merry Christmas! As you can definitely see from the picture (at left), our family was thrilled that Christmas finally came! We actually  opened our presents on Christmas Eve, but it was still grand fun!!

Alison could hardly wait. To be completely honest with you, I was right beside her on that point. (Why DO teenagers have to be more mature and self-controlled??) I receveied several nice presents, including many clothes, a compass/clock, some drawing materials, space books (YEA!), and a digital picture frame. (DOUBLE YEA!) I also really like the money maze and a bookshelf I got.

Christmas Day has had its own share of surprises and fun, so I'll leave that for another post. Suffice it to say that everyone had grand fun!! If you visit my actual blog, you will see below a slideshow of many more Christmas pictures taken by me and my father.

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment