"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, September 13, 2010

Flying American

Hi Everyone! Well, every once in a while I like to take a bunch of screenshots of a flight I fly on Flight Simulator and then post them here on my blog...so that's what I've done here again! Recently my sister and I flew an American Airlines MD-80 from Miami to Orlando. It was a LOT of fun, and I seriously made a PERFECT landing. (Yes, I know my friends won't believe this! ;D)


Anyway...hope you enjoy the flight! :D


~Photobug


^^American Airlines #617 at gate in Miami (KMIA).
^^#617 taking off from runway 30.

^^Flying past Lake Okeechobee...



^^...and a view from the cockpit.


^^#617 cleared for landing on runway 35 at Orlando..straight ahead! :D

^^...and making a perfect landing. (And YES, I did video the landing! :D)


^^American #617 at gate Golf 17, unloading passengers after a flight well flown. Hope you enjoyed flying on American (Virtual) Airlines, and come fly again with us soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment