"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Pictures Part

^^My picture of a butterfly on Indian Blanket taken in Texas, 3+ years ago. As you can see, I went on Photoshop and played with the colors, then added the "you are a new creation in Christ"
Bible verse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo....yesterday I spent a long time posting about the County Fair, then showed my completed post to my mother...and she said, "where's the pictures of your pictures? I told my blog viewers to go to your blog to see them!"

SO. Here are the pictures of my pictures I entered at the County Fair yesterday, even though I didn't win anything. :D

~Photobug

^^Again, a picture I put with a Bible verse, this time John 15:5, "I am the vine, ye are the branches..." I took it in a church member's yard about a year and a half ago.


^^This picture was taken about a year and a half ago at SonRise, a local Easter/Resurrection Pageant. The picture was taken after Jesus was "risen" to life, and everybody was so excited! I added the Bible verse, "This same Jesus....will come back" (my paraphrase).

No comments:

Post a Comment