"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Frogs, Bees & Butterflies: Happy September 4!



Well today the weather was quite nice, and in the afternoon we took a walk! Today was really the first nice day in a while. We walked on the Promenade, and (of course!) I had to bring my camera. I was not disappointed with photo opportunities! Flowers, frogs, bees, and butterflies all presented themselves to me, though some were more cooperative than others! :P
All in all I had a grand time with my camera.
I really don't have any memories of September--I just think of it as the month between sweltering August & awesome cool October--but I am realizing there is some real September beauty!

Anyway, below are some of my better shots...enjoy! :D


~Photobug



^^I wonder what this little froggy is thinking...can you spot him?

^^I loved this bee shot! :D





^^...and flowers galore! ;)


^^I just thought this tree shot was SOO COOL, it was really fun shooting it. It's a GIGANTIC tree, and I got my camera within an inch of the ground, and then shot UP! ;)









^^I like taking a blurry shot every once in a while! ;)



^^Can you spot something besides flowers in this picture?











The End! Hope you've enjoyed my photos. :)

2 comments: