"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



To be totally honest, I completely forgot that today was St. Patrick's Day! :P We've never made it a huge celebration in our house, so I was first reminded of the holiday when I went into work this afternoon and everyone was wearing green! I thought it cool that the student worker uniform is a green shirt, so everyone including the students were "wearing their colors"! ;)

Anyway. I was browsing on my favorite website tonight (www.nasa.gov, of course!) and found this really cool video celebration of St. Patrick's Day aboard the International Space Station. NASA astronaut Catherine Coleman does sends the greeting in a very funny and creative way, I thought! :D Enjoy!

~Photobug

P.S.--Remember to check out my actual blog to view this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment