"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogging Through The Books of Samuel: The (Early) End

Hi everyone--

I know people (including myself) will be sad to hear this...but I've realized that my new daily schedule (mainly, school and part-time work!!) is too busy to blog daily devotionals at all. I know a while back I had said that I would try to finish up 1 Samuel, and then stop, but really my schedule is too busy to do even that. So yeah. I'm sorry! Some good news though: I will be continuing to post my weekly devotionals, which come out every Sabbath (Saturday).

But please don't let my stopping of writing daily devotionals mean you don't have any quiet time! Pick a book of the Bible and prayerfully read through it, concentrating on what lessons God wants to teach you. Treasures await!

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment